CNS Specializes in Network Design, Installation and Support.
IT Partners For Your Business Success
From emerging technologies to day-to-day network operation, we work hard to ensure the systems we design and implement for you are the best available solutions for your business needs. To ensure we have the right resources and solutions behind us, we have strategically partnered with companies we have vetted thoroughly to ensure they provide reliable and effective products. Just a few of our partnerships are:
- Microsoft – Our solutions from Microsoft help deliver the level of technology necessary to make a real difference in your bottom line. From servers, desktops and Software as a Service, we seek out just the right fit for your business.
- Cisco – Infrastructure is the lifeline of any business. Even a small business with a shaky infrastructure can find themselves stuck with no way to expand or accomodate new solutions. Cisco helps us provide the solution to that problem.
- Sophos – In todays IT environment, it is a risk just to connect to the Internet. Our partnership with Sophos allows us to provide a high-level of security solutions for safe network operations and user protection at a great price point.
- Axis – Networks are more connected than ever today, so in 2014 we implemented IP Surveillance and Physical Security solutions into our portfolio with our Axis Communications partnership
- Intel – Intel is in nearly everything we use today, from chipsets, processors, memory, system boards and more. And as an industry leader, we work with Intel to create solutions that will get the most out of your hardware and applications.
Depend on a Microsoft Partner with proven IT success
CNS has successfully designed, installed and upgraded multiple networks for various businesses in Martin and St. Lucie County. We have the tools, expertise and best practices needed to meet and exceed our clients’ needs for improved production through technology.
Here is a list of some of the many services we provide:
A Bright Idea… “Use the sun at night too”
Solar Outdoor Lighting (SOL) contacted Computer Network Services (CNS) in 1995. They had moved from working in a garage office, in a 300 square foot space, to a small warehouse on Waller Street in Stuart, Florida. This was their new headquarters. They had 3 PC’s and a Novell 3.1 server with a couple of dot matrix printers. Their previous IT Company stopped responding to their calls for service. SOL, Inc. (as they are known today) had their office, as well as the start of a small manufacturing/assembly plant, in that warehouse. They needed to stabilize the Netware network and provide access to a new workstation in the assembly plant. They were still on DOS 6 back then when someone recommended CNS. We were Novell Netware Certified and solved their network issues quickly. CNS has remained their most trusted consultants, as well as their outsourced IT department, for over twenty years. We saw them through location moves, expansions (adding over 65 employees, up to 5 file servers and some 90 computers). We helped them remotely support an international sales force that provided renewable lighting all over the world, from the dark corner of a mall parking lot to the middle of a remote village in Africa. We designed and implemented many systems, including VOIP phone systems, hand held bar code readers (for assembly tracking) and inventory control to sales force laptops, with data safe self-destruct features if lost or stolen. In 2014 SOL, Inc. has sold its successful company to Carmanah, a leader in solar products worldwide. CNS assisted in the transition from SOL to Carmanah, headquartered in Victoria Island, Canada. CNS is still providing IT consulting and MSP services to SOL under the new leadership of the new owner Carmanah.
Alan Hurst, the founder of Solar Outdoor Lighting, comments on the importance of CNS and his business continuity: “Computer Network Services kept SOL’s IT systems functioning dependably and efficiently for over twenty three years. Business can’t survive in this day and age without rock solid computer and communication infrastructure and data security. For almost a quarter of a century CNS, made sure SOL’s data was protected and the systems were up and running in the face of hundreds of technology changes, two major company location moves, and three major hurricanes. This enabled us to capitalize on the cutting edge of design, manufacturing and sales to make Solar Outdoor Lighting the success story it is in the industry.”
“You guys did a sensational job. Thanks. Alan”
- Managed Services Provider
- Preventative Maintenance & Monitoring
- IT Support
- Healthcare IT Support Services
- HIPAA / Live Compliance
- Cloud Services
- IP Surveillance
- Wi-Fi Site Surveys
- Wi-Fi for Hospitality Solutions
- Wi-Fi for Small and Medium Businesses
- Wi-Fi Secure HotSpot Solutions
- Virtualization / Hyper-V / VMWare